Book a Group Study Room
There are 7 Group Study Rooms in the City Library. 3 large ones downstairs rooms each hold about 8 people, and 4 smaller ones upstairs each hold about 6 people.
There are 2 Group Study Rooms in the Rotokauri Library, and each hold about 8 people.
All Group Study Rooms need to be booked before use. The booking sheet for the City Library is on the little desk by the printer near the main gates. Rotokauri has an electronic booking system and the instructions are in the video below. Book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Group Study Room usage policies:
- You must have at least 2 people to book a room
- If you are 10 minutes late you may forfeit your entire booking
- Unattended rooms may be booked by others
- Clearly mark your allocated time on the sheet by blocking it in and including your name
- Available only during Library hours at City Library, Rotokauri Library rooms are available whenever the Hub is open
The Library reserves the right to alter bookings at their discretion.
Please respect your fellow students and use the Group Study Rooms honestly and fairly.