Things you need to know
It's recommended that you store your documents in at least two different places.
If you use a USB, remember to remove it from the computer when you leave - they get lost easily!
- Click on My Results to see your Wintec information, and change details such as your address - this is how Wintec will contact you, so make sure it's up to date.
- My Modules within MyTec takes you to Moodle, the place where you will find your course work - contact details for your tutor, course material, discussions, chats, assignments, etc.
- Under the MyTec Live Links web part, you'll see links to add your timetable to your calendar, book a PC in The Hub, and more.
- If you click on your name in either MyTec or Moodle, you can change your profile for that site - add friends, choose how to get notifications of new discussion topics, add your photo, etc.
- Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) are around The Hub for your printing, copying and scanning needs. Top up your Student ID Card to pay for the printing and copying through the Top-up machines opposite the vending machines.
MyTec - https://mytec.wintec.ac.nz
Moodle - http://elearning.wintec.ac.nz
LiveMail - http://mail.live.com
My Results - https://student.wintec.ac.nz
My PC - https://mypc.wintec.ac.nz
Change your password - https://password.wintec.ac.nz/