Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why use books?
Advantages of using books:
- There is already a form of quality check done on the through the editing process. But this doesn't mean that mistakes can't be made... check all the information you find against other sources for inconsistencies and bias.
- Provides and overview of the topic and helps you put the issue into context.
Disadvantages of using books:
- There is a time delay in publishing information; so very new groups, or movements, may not have much written about them.
Search the Library Catalogue
- Use ? to find words beginning with a partial serach term e.g. manage? will find manage, management, manager, etc
- Use quotes to search phrases e.g. "event management"
- When searching by title, don't include the, te, a, an at the beginning of titles e.g. wind in the willows
Wintec Library Catalogue
Wintec Library's catalogue, listing all of our print books, journals & magazines, and more.
Get Library Text Alerts
Sign up to get Library text notifications! When you have an item about to be due, overdue, that's been recalled, or waiting for you to collect, we'll send you a text as well as an email.