Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Google Scholar & Wintec Article Finder
Try Google Scholar for material found in some journals and academic sites. This will make the information found more reliable, but you still need to evaluate it. Another approach is to use OneSearch, which will search most of the Library's databases.
Google Scholar is a gateway to the full-text of some of the articles available from the Wintec Library Databases. You can link directly to the databases, if you set-up your Google Scholar Settings:
- Click Library links - check the entire screen for this link, as it may be in different places depending on your browser.
- Search for Wintec
- Ensure that Waikato Institute of Technology - Wintec Article Finder is ticked
- Click Save
- You'll now see Wintec Article Finder links in your search results
- Click on the link to see if the article is available through one of the Library databases
- Note: If you are off-campus, you will need to login with your usual Wintec username and password at this point
- Click on the link under Resources Located for this Citation to be taken to the database containing the full text.
- In this case you'll see the Detailed Record straight away.
To view the PDF full text, click the icon on the left of the screen.