Searching the EBSCOhost database
EBSCOhost is great for searches about communication, education, general interest, health, humanities, nursing, NZ information, psychology, sciences, social sciences, technology, and tourism.
How to Search
1. Get to EBSCOhost by clicking the link above or going to the Library website and clicking the Databases page and then EBSCOhost.
2. Click the yellow Continue button to get to the EBSCOhost search page.
3. On the search page, make sure to check the Full Text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals boxes. This means you will get the best articles for your study, and be able to see the full text of the articles you find.
4. Use the search bars to type in your keywords!
5. Remember that and the drop-down menu of AND, OR, and NOT can help you change your search.
6. Happy searching! Use the PDF Full Text link to read an article.