- Your student ID card is also your library card. Borrowers must not allow other people to use their library card.
- Items must not be removed from the Library unless they have been borrowed in accordance with the regulations.
- Every item borrowed is the responsibility of the borrower until it has been returned.
- Items which have been borrowed must not be lent to anyone else nor will an item be issued in the name of another borrower.
- Borrowing privileges for the various categories of books for staff and students are as determined by the Library Manager, for details see Borrowing information.
- Borrowers are expected to return material to the Library by the due date; failure to do so will result in penalties.
- Library users are required to comply with loan rules and policies for the use of the facilities and services provided in the Library.
- Library users must comply with Copyright Laws and Licence's when using electronic resources and Library items.
- Items obtained through Interloan can be subject to such special conditions as imposed by the lending library.
- Items borrowed from the Library must not be taken overseas unless special permission has been obtained from the Library Manager.
- All changes to email and physical addresses must be reported as soon as possible to the Student Enrollment & Information Centre. Failure to do this will not be taken as an excuse for non-receipt of Library correspondence.
The right of using or borrowing from the Library can be restricted or withdrawn by the Library Manager as a penalty for breaching the Library regulations. Any such penalty is subject to appeal through the normal channels. Please see Discipline Regulations for Students for more details.