Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book a Group Study Room
Book a group study room
There are 7 group study rooms in the City Library. There are three large rooms downstairs, suitable for up to 8 people and 4 smaller rooms upstairs, suitable for up to 6 people.
There are 2 group study rooms in the Rotokauri Library, suitable for up to 8 people.
All group study rooms must be booked before use.
Group study room usage policy:
- Rooms are available for student group study only. Staff use is not permitted
- Minimum of 2 students required to book a room
- Booking may be forfeited if you are more than 10 minutes late arriving
- Maximum daily booking is 2 hours per group
- City Library – Group Study rooms are available during library hours
- Rotokauri Library – Group Study rooms are available during hub hours
- The library reserves the right to edit or cancel bookings
- Submitting a booking confirms that you’ve accepted the above policy