Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book a Group Study Room
Book a group study room
There are 7 group study rooms in the City Library. There are three large rooms downstairs, suitable for up to 8 people and 4 smaller rooms upstairs, suitable for up to 6 people.
There are 2 group study rooms in the Rotokauri Library, suitable for up to 8 people.
All group study rooms must be booked before use. The booking sheet for the City Library is on the little desk by the printer near the main gates. Rotokauri has an electronic booking system. Book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Group study room usage policy:
- The study rooms are for student use only
- You must have at least 2 students to book a room
- If you are 10 minutes late you may forfeit your entire booking
- Unattended rooms may be booked by others
- Clearly mark your allocated time on the sheet by blocking it in and including your name
- Available only during Library hours at City Library. Rotokauri Library rooms are available whenever the Hub is open
The Library reserves the right to alter bookings.
Please respect your fellow students and use the group study rooms honestly and fairly.